Een speciaal forum over wielen, naven, banden en aanverwante artikelen.

F.I.R. Vuelta Superlite vs. Bontrager Race LIte

Bondscoach
Forum-lid

Bondscoach 05 jun 2014 21:38

Misschien is een van deze sets voor TS ook nog interessant:
Veltec speed AL, of Vision T42. Hieronder links waar ze volgens mij het goedkoopst zijn:

http://s-tec-essence.eshop.t-online.de/ ... T2013-0001

http://www.salden.nl/nl/onderdelen/visi ... elset.html

buddo
Forum-lid

buddo 05 jun 2014 21:57

Laat je bij de Veltec Speed AL wielen (welke ook onder andere namen op de markt zijn, zie andere topics hier) niet misleiden, de zwarte remrand is gewoon van alu en na een aantal keer remmen is de verf er af! En dan ziet deze er toch een stuk gewoner uit...

DJDwight
Forum-lid

DJDwight 05 jun 2014 22:56

Dank U voor alle antwoorden. Ze gaven ma een veel te denken ...... nu ben ik in een grote dot maar ik Thinki ik zal blijven met een van het steunpunt is. Morgen zie ik de Shimano Dura Aces C50 maar ja misschien na dit bezoek zal ik maakte mijn beslissing, hoe dan ook veel dank :) Gr Bart

Erik
Forum-lid

Erik 05 jun 2014 23:39

Erm... Just wondering: I get the feeling that you're an English speaker, aren't you? Wouldn't it be easier to get some comments on your choices in English? It seems to me that you are missing some of the finer points of the advice given.
When I see a person on a bicycle I have hope for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

DJDwight
Forum-lid

DJDwight 06 jun 2014 00:16

Erik schreef:Erm... Just wondering: I get the feeling that you're an English speaker, aren't you? Wouldn't it be easier to get some comments on your choices in English? It seems to me that you are missing some of the finer points of the advice given.
Hello, as I mentioned before I am foreigner (Welsh guy) who is still learning Dutch language. I preferred to write in Nederlandse taal to be more familiar with the forum users; more less I have taken in account the clue of all answers - anyway I have still a big question mark according to choose the right set formy bike. I hope that it will not last for long, Bart

buddo
Forum-lid

buddo 06 jun 2014 07:55

Before going to the Shimano wheels, please check with the experts on which items you can see if it is a fake wheel (no name Chinese wheel) or a real one. The advertisement shows only one picture from quite a distance, no close ups. And I think that behind the bike on the picture there is a "blanco" set of no name Chinese wheels... please be sure these Shimano's are real!

Erik
Forum-lid

Erik 06 jun 2014 09:15

I saw just now that the C50s have more or less been sold, so I guess you'll have to look further... Apart from that, the first question that you will have to answer for yourself is what you want from your new wheels? Do you want deep, hip, aero rims or light, comfortable wheels? And do you want 'normal' tires or tubulars?
- H.G. Wells

edwin01
Forum-lid

edwin01 06 jun 2014 09:48

He jongens... Bart probeert Nederlands te leren hoor!

DJDwight
Forum-lid

DJDwight 06 jun 2014 16:29

Yes I think I will stay in choice between Fulcrum Quattro and Fulcrum Racing III - for a start. I think it is a best option and put a little bit of ''cold shower'' on my head...

DJDwight
Forum-lid

DJDwight 08 jun 2014 23:55

Er was koude douche, er was korte nacht slapen omdat ik denk aan de wielen - maar ik heb Fulcrum's quattros gekocht. Ze zien er geweldig uit, veel beter en agressief op de bochten ... maar ze zijn f .... luidruchtig op de bakstenen wegen .. Ik ben nu in de war als de man installled hen verkeerd of is het'' normaal'' .. voor dit model (ik bedoel niet niet te trappen geluid) gr Bart

Erik
Forum-lid

Erik 09 jun 2014 08:43

Goede keuze! Ik denk dat het lawaai op klinkerwegen komt doordat het hogere velgen zijn. Dat 'rammelt' meer dan lage. Maar misschien weten ervaringsdeskundigen met deze wielen dat beter dan ik.
- H.G. Wells

Gerboon
Forum-lid

Gerboon 09 jun 2014 10:59

DJDwight schreef:Er was koude douche, er was korte nacht slapen omdat ik denk aan de wielen - maar ik heb Fulcrum's quattros gekocht. Ze zien er geweldig uit, veel beter en agressief op de bochten ... maar ze zijn f .... luidruchtig op de bakstenen wegen .. Ik ben nu in de war als de man installled hen verkeerd of is het'' normaal'' .. voor dit model (ik bedoel niet niet te trappen geluid) gr Bart
The high hollow rim creates an acoustic chamber which works as an amplifier of al the road noise. Try to make sure that the quick-release is properly put on and if you do not thrust it, go to your bikeshop to let them check, cause you don't want to ruin your new wheels.

Plaats reactie